21 February 2012

The last portrait...

Hi there!

So here is my portrait of the week.... ME! It took me about 3 hours... I guess the no body and the size of the paper (5 x 7 this time) helped in cutting the work time...

I've been thinking about this plan of doing a portrait a week in the past few days, and realised that it wasn't such a great plan after all... Why? Well I think there are other drawing aspects that I would gain more to work on as I do not plan to become a portraitist...

So for now on I will be posting every week, but it will be about environment/background (if you go trough my portfolio, you will see that they do need a little work)...

A good week to you!



Allo!

Voici mon protrait de la semaine... Moi! Ça m'a pris environ 3 heures... La grandeur du papier (5 x 7) et pas de corps a dû aider à diminuer le temps de travail...

J'ai réfléchi au sujet de mon plan de faire un portrait par semaine, et je suis venue à la conclusion que c'était loin d'être un bon plan, puisque je ne vise pas à devenir une portraitiste. Je pense que je gagnerais plus à travailler sur d'autres aspects comme les backgrounds (si vous allez voir mon portfolio, vous comprendrez ce que je veux dire) .

Donc à partir de maintenant, mon plan est de faire un dessin de background par semaine.

Bonne semaine!

No comments: