09 June 2011

The beginning of a new adventure: Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps!

About 3 months ago, I was hanging out with a good friend of mine, Annie, who's designing stamps for kraftin' kimmies stamps. Stamps came on the subject at some point and she said: 'you just have to write to kimmie to see if she would like to work with you'. So I did! And here I am! YeaH!

So After 2.5 months of waiting, I can finally see the beautiful cards kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps design team made with the stamps I created (you can see them too!) And they did such a great job!

On sunday they will be available to all for hours of fun!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!!!! What an exciting achievement:) Looking forward to seeing your work at Kraftin' Kimmie- I am a huge fan of the company:)

Danielle Champagne said...

Congratulations! I just bought the 2 sets for a friend in the US, she loves animals, and I love your drawings too. Have a nice day.